Institute of Musculoskeletal Diagnostic Ultrasound
Santa Monica, CA 90404
Training Seminar for Doctors and Staff on
Musculoskeletal Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Scanning procedures which include:
- Spine-Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar
- Upper extremities-Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist
- Lower extremities-Hip, Knee, and Ankle
- Billing and Codes
- Compliance with medical necessity issues
- Seminar fee $750.00 per person
- A $350.00 deposit is required. We accept credit cards
- Attendees will receive personalized instruction and
hands on training, also a copy of our Diagnostic
Ultrasound instructional manual written by
Dr. L. Noel Stipkovich, D.C.,
(deceased) a pioneer in the field, whose career
spans over 15 years of research and application.
- We recommend that you bring your own machine for
calibration and you can also see how the scans should
look on your machine. If you cannot bring yours, we will
- We provide reading service via e-mail or mail:
- Fast turn around time 2-3 days approx.
- The most complete report in the industry developed by
Dr. L. Noel Stipkovich
- Choice of report to be read and signed by board
certified DC $45.00 or signed by a Radiologist MD
- Phone consultation available.
Please click here to
contact or call us!